Sunday, June 12, 2016

Earring Holder

Hey lovelies! I was at HomeGoods the other day and came across a memo board and immediately decided to do something fun with it to brighten up it's dullness. I've been thinking of ways to store my earrings for a while, so I thought this would be a perfect holder for my earrings. If you're like me and you always manage to get them tangled together, then this is a perfect way to hold your earrings and keep them separate from one another!

BEFORE:


AFTER:

This was a fun and quick project and I'm glad I finally figured out how to keep my long earrings from tangling. You can customize it anyway you like and even find more ways to use the memo board. We would love to hear from you on more ideas and ways we can put this memo board to use besides using it as an earring holder. Thanks! :)

eats & pearls team


1 comment: