Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Review: EZ FoodStorage Silicone Lids

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great week! Today, I am going to share the amazing products that I received in the mail by EZ FoodStorage. They sent me a set of silicone suction lids and a set of silicone stretch lids. The products are sold on http://www.amazon.com/ and they are currently marked at discounted prices. Here are the links:

Silicone Stretch Lidshttp://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Stretch-Lids-Set-Containers/dp/B01D3OIJ0W?ie=UTF8&keywords=ez%20foodstorage&qid=1465315787&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

Silicone Suction Lidshttp://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Suction-Durable-Approved-Warranty/dp/B01D3RKDAS?ie=UTF8&keywords=ez%20foodstorage&qid=1465315787&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

3 reasons why I love using these lids:

1. Reusable
2. A variety in sizes
3. Airtight seal- keeps food fresh

















Thank you EZ FoodStorage!

eats & pearls team

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love these as well! I especially love using the green suction lids while frying anything because the oil stays inside the pan and doesn't dirty my oven! Lol! It also keeps all the heat inside and cooks the food more evenly! I love that they can withstand so much heat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used the lids for frying yet, but that's a great idea! Thanks Sana! :)

      Delete
  2. Can we see more pictures of these? They look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these products as well, alhamdulilah. 😊 thank you so much for this post 😙

    ReplyDelete